Camouflage Search & Rescue Drop Point OTF Gravity Paratrooper Knife
Locked room on shelf straight ahead
Camouflage Paratrooper Search & Rescue Gravity Knife
Another great wharehouse find! These are vintage 1980's copies of the famous German Paratrooper Gravity KInife, except these are made in Korea and have a camouflage pattern on the handles. Blade falls out of the handle (gravity drop) and locks with lever. These work by flipping the trigger away from the knife and depressing it, the blade can be extended with a flick of the wrist, then to close hold the knife blade-up and depress the trigger a second time, the blade then slides back in the handle.
- Anodized Black Steel Bolsters with Trigger on one side and a Glass Breaker on the other side
- Handle is Made From Plastic
- Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade
- Blade is Etched: Stainless Steel
- The Main Blade Measures: 3-1/8"
- The Overall Length of the Knife Open is: 8-5/8”
- Closed Length: 5-3/8"
- The Utility Spike (Great for Untying Knots) Measures: 3-1/2"
- End of Knife has a Metal Loop for Attaching a Lanyard
- Made in Korea
- LIMITED QUANTITIES!