GI Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
Warehouse location information not found
GI USMC Original Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
Original U.S.M.C. 100% wool Woolly Pully sweaters made in England to U.S.M.C. specs. The Wolly Pully was designed during WWII for use by the British SAS Commandos and now has become a standard optional uniform of the US Marines, US Army, US Navy and many other Government agencies.
- Hard Wearing and Functional
- Complete with Shoulder and Elbow Patches
- Imported from England to Meet Or Exceed Government Specs.
- 100% Heavy Wool, Rib Knit Crew Neck
- Adjustable Turn-Back Cuffs
- Retains its Appearance and Shape Wash after Wash
- U.S.M.C. Approved under Serial 5-77
- Condition: New Old Stock