Stack-On Wall Safe with Electronic Lock
Warehouse location information not found
- Safe is California DOJ-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
- 2 live action steel locking bolts and concealed hinges provide greater security.
- Electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a "trouble key" override. Time out period after three incorrect attempts.
- Quick access electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Electronic lock can be programmed to "beep" when the numbers on the key pad are pressed or programmed so the "beeps" are turned off.
- Combination can easily be changed simply by pressing a button, located on the back of the door and entering a new combination.
- Includes a key rack and key tags for securing duplicate or important keys.
- Document folder provides an easy way to store receipts, passports and other paperwork.
- Strapping material allows for pistols to be mounted to the back of the safe.
- Includes 2 removable shelves for added storage.
- Exterior has a matte black finish.
|Exterior Dimensions:||13-13/16" W (35cm), 3-3/4" D (10cm), 20-5/8" H (52.4cm)|
|Shipping Weight:||30 lbs. (not including skid weight)|
|Convertible Interior:||All storage|
|Number of Shelves:||2|
|Total Locking Points:||2|
|Steel Dead Bolts:||2|
|Notes:||Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.|